IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction – India and Pakistan are gearing up for their showdown on September 2nd in the Asia Cup 2023. The 3rd match of Asia Cup 2023, the IND vs PAK encounter, will played at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele. The Indian Cricket Team is poised to take on the Pakistan Cricket Team in their second match of Asia Cup 2023. The toss for the IND vs PAK Match is scheduled for 1:30 PM, and the game kicks off at 2:00 PM. Here is the India vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing 11.
IND vs PAK Today Match Details
|Tournament||Asia Cup 2023|
|IND vs PAK Asia Cup 2023 Date||2 September 2023, Saturday|
|India Captain||Rohit Sharma|
|Pakistan Captain||Babar Azam|
|IND vs PAK Asia Cup 2023 Venue||Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele|
|IND vs PAK Asia Cup 2023 Live Channel||Star Sports Network Channels and Disney+Hotstar|
|Match Time||2:00 PM|
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Mohammad Rizwan
Batters: Babar Azam, Rohit Sharma, Shreyas Iyer, Iftikhar Ahmed
All-rounders: Axar Patel, Ravindra Jadeja, Shadab Khan
Bowlers: Shaheen Afridi, Jasprit Bumrah, Haris Rauf
IND vs PAK Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Picks
Captain: Ravindra Jadeja
Vice-Captain: Shaheen Afridi, Virat Kohli
IND vs PAK Playing 11 (Probable)
Here are India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2023 Playing 11:
India Playing 11: Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma (C), Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya (vc), Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj
Pakistan Playing 11: Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Agha Salman/Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf
IND vs PAK Pitch Report
The Pallekele International Cricket Stadium is a good batting track, with a fair amount of pace and bounce on offer. The pitch is expected to be dry and hard on the day of the match, which will make it even more conducive to batting.
IND vs PAK Weather Report
- Weather: The weather forecast for the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium on September 2, 2023 is mostly sunny, with clear skies and no rain expected. The temperature will be between 28 and 34 degrees Celsius, with a humidity of 65%.
- Wind: The wind will be blowing from the west at a speed of 10-15 kilometers per hour. This should not be a major factor in the match.
- Cloud cover: There is a 0% chance of cloud cover on match day. This will make for ideal batting conditions, with plenty of sunshine and no chance of rain interruptions.
IND vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- 6 players from India and 5 players from Pakistan are the best combinations for today’s Asia Cup Match.
- Give a captain or vice-captain to the Batsman of any team because the pitch is very suitable for batting.
Who Will Win Today’s IND vs PAK Match?
India has an 60% chance of winning the match against Pakistan in today Asia Cup Match.
Who Will Win Today’s IND vs PAK Toss?
India is likely to win the toss today and and opt to bat first.
FAQ’s on IND vs PAK Today’s Match Asia Cup 2023
What is the venue of IND vs PAK match?
The match between India and Pakistan will be held at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Sri Lanka.
Which team will win the IND vs PAK match?
India is going to dominate this match and is more likely to win the game.
What is the pitch report of the IND vs PAK match?
The venue’s playing surface offers ideal batting conditions.
What is the weather Report for the IND vs PAK match?
Overall, the weather conditions are expected to be perfect for cricket on match day. The pitch is good for batting, and the weather is sunny and warm. We can expect to see a high-scoring match between India and Pakistan.