BAN vs AFG Dream11 Predictions – On Sunday, September 3, 2023, the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore will be the stage for the 4th match of Asia Cup 2023, featuring a captivating match between Bangladesh and Afghanistan. The BAN vs AFG Asia Cup match will commence at 3:30 PM, following the toss at 3:00 PM. Here is the Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing 11.
BAN vs AFG Today Match Details
|Tournament||Asia Cup 2023|
|BAN vs AFG Asia Cup 2023 Date||3 September 2023, Sunday|
|Bangladesh Captain||Litton Das|
|Afghanistan Captain||Hashmatullah Shahidi|
|BAN vs AFG Asia Cup 2023 Venue||Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore|
|BAN vs AFG Asia Cup 2023 Live Channel||Star Sports Network Channels and Disney+Hotstar|
|Match Time||2:00 PM|
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Mushfiqur Rahim, Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Batters: Tamim Iqbal (C), Najmul Hossain Shanto, Ibrahim Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi
All-rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Nabi
Bowlers: Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Rashid Khan
BAN vs AFG Playing 11 (Probable)
Here are Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Asia Cup 2023 Playing 11:
Bangladesh Playing 11: Tamim Iqbal (C), Litton Kumer Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Afif Hossain Dhrubo.
Bench: Naim Sheikh, Shoriful Islam, Towhid Hridoy, Ebadot Hossain Chowdhury.
Afghanistan Playing 11: Hashmatullah Shahidi (C), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Riaz Hassan, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Fazal Haq Farooqi.
Bench: Ikram Alikhil, Farid Ahmad Malik, Shahidullah Kamal, Abdul Rahman, Mohammad Saleem Safi, Wafadar Momand, Azmatullah Omarzai.
BAN vs AFG Pitch Report
The Gaddafi Stadium is a good batting track, with a fair amount of pace and bounce on offer. The pitch is expected to be dry and hard on the day of the match, which will make it even more conducive to batting.
BAN vs AFG Weather Report
- Weather: The weather forecast for the Gaddafi Stadium on September 3, 2023 is mostly sunny, with clear skies and no rain expected. The temperature will be between 29 and 35 degrees Celsius, with a humidity of 40%.
- Wind: The wind will be blowing from the west at a speed of 10-15 kilometers per hour. This should not be a major factor in the match.
- Cloud cover: There is a 0% chance of cloud cover on match day. This will make for ideal batting conditions, with plenty of sunshine and no chance of rain interruptions.
BAN vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- 6 players from Bangladesh and 5 players from Afghanistan are the best combinations for today’s Asia Cup Match.
- Give a captain or vice-captain to the All Rounder of any team because the pitch is very suitable for batting and bowling.
Who Will Win Today’s BAN vs AFG Match?
Bangladesh has an 60% chance of winning the match against Afghanistan in today Asia Cup Match.
Who Will Win Today’s BAN vs AFG Toss?
Bangladesh is likely to win the toss today and and opt to bat first.
FAQ’s on BAN vs AFG Today’s Match Asia Cup 2023
What is the venue of BAN vs AFG match?
The match between BAN and AFG will be held at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan.
Which team will win the BAN vs AFG match?
Bangladesh is going to dominate this match and is more likely to win the game.
What is the pitch report of the BAN vs AFG match?
The venue’s playing surface offers ideal batting and bowling conditions.
What is the weather Report for the BAN vs AFG match?
The weather forecast for the Gaddafi Stadium on September 3, 2023 is mostly sunny, with clear skies and no rain expected. The temperature will be between 29 and 35 degrees Celsius, with a humidity of 40%.